(Cooking time less than 60 mins)
You will need:
- 1 Dopiaza Curry Mix
- paneer ( indian cheese ) 500g, cubed
- frozen garden Peas, 200g
- ½ fresh lemon juice
- 2 heaped tsp Ginger puree
- cooking oil, enough for shallow frying in pan
- fresh green chilli, chopped (optional)
- handful of fresh coriander (optional)
- pinch of sugar
- salt to season
- First shallow fry the Paneer in a frying pan until light golden brown, drain excess oil and place to one side for later use
- Secondly follow the Dopiaza Curry Mix packet instructions to prepare your base sauce
- To this sauce add the ginger puree and cook for further 2 minutes
- Add 1000ml of water, lemon juice, pinch of sugar and stir. Place lid on pan and simmer the liquid for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the Paneer and Peas and simmer for a further 10 – 20 minutes until the paneer and peas are soft
- Season with further salt if required. Add a sprinkle of coriander and chopped green chilli. Your Mutter Paneer Curry is now ready!
Serve with Chappati, Nan Bread, Pitta Bread or Spice Raks Pilau Rice!