(Cooking time less than 30 mins)
You will need:
- 1 Dopiaza Curry Mix
- ½ fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon ginger puree
- Handful of fresh coriander (optional)
- pinch of sugar
- salt to season
- First prepare the Garden Pea Koftas using the recipe instructions in the under 30 minutes section
- Secondly follow the Dopiaza Curry Mix packet instructions to prepare your base sauce
- To this sauce add the ginger puree and cook for further 2 minutes
- Add 1200ml of water, lemon juice, pinch of sugar and stir. Place lid on pan and simmer the liquid for about 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Now turn the heat off
- Add the pre-prepared garden pea koftas to the liquid and leave to stand for 10 – 20 minutes until the koftas have soaked the liquid
- Season with further salt if required. Add a sprinkle of coriander and gently re-heat the kofta curry on low until piping hot.
- Your Garden Pea Kofta Curry is now ready!
Serve with Chappati, Nan Bread, Pitta Bread or Spice Raks Pilau Rice!